Inner CircleRunning normally
Last trains today from:Govan17:50 St Enoch18:28
Outer CircleRunning normally
Last trains today from:Govan17:50 St Enoch18:28
Please use public transport only when necessary for essential journeys such as travelling to places of education or work.
The Subway is the easiest way to get around the City Centre and West End of Glasgow. Running every four minutes at peak times, it takes just 24 minutes to complete a circuit of the fifteen stations and costs from as little as £1.55 for an adult single to travel anywhere else on the system.
Find everything you need to know about your Subway here.
Maps & stations
Find your nearest station and plan your journey.Maps & stations
First trains, last trains and how frequently they run.Subway timetables
The Upper Circle
Exclusive offers for our Smartcard holders.Upper Circle
Follow the Subway's first full-scale upgrade in more than 30 years.Follow our progress
More Subway information
The Subway is open 06:30 to 23:40 Monday to Saturday and 10:00 to 18:12 on Sundays.
- Wheelchairs are permitted in the Subway if folded. This is due to the small size of our trains.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Ticket offices have induction loops to assist customers with hearing difficulties.
- All Subway stations have tactile paving on platforms and tactile maps at key stations to assist those with visual impairment.
- All station stairways have 30-point colour contrast stair nosings to assist passengers with visual impairment, additionally there are corduroy tactile strips at top and bottom of each staircase to assist visually impaired passengers locate stairs.
- Double height handrails are also in place which are non-reflective and not “cold to touch” to assist passengers with mobility impairment and also for children.
- Pushchairs must be folded in the Subway. Unfortunately, because of space restrictions, it is not possible to accommodate large prams and pushchairs.
- In the event of an evacuation alarms are both audible and visual which will assist passengers who are visually impaired or have hearing difficulties.
- People with mobility issues can read information about the number of stairs and escalators at each station.
- Way finding information for people who are blind or partially sighted is available at www.describe-online.com.
- If you need any assistance the Thistle Assistance Card is available to help make using public transport easier for older people and those with disabilities or illness.
Fill out our online contact form.
Phone 0141 333 3653 (08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday)
All items lost/found (with the exclusion of perishable items) are sent to the Custodiers Department (Police Scotland):
- Address: Jocelyn Square, Glasgow, G1 5JU (Off the Saltmarket)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0141 532 2667 0141 532 2468 0141 532 2609
- Opening Hours: 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (closed on Public Holidays).
For quick reference, check out the map here. For more information about each station click the link below.
Save money with a Subway Smartcard
Travelling with a Smartcard means you’ll always receive the best ticket prices, guaranteed. You’ll never overspend on travel again. Use our Smart savings calculator to find out how much you could save.
Smartcard savings calculator
What type of ticket do you usually buy?
How many days per week do you travel?
Stations (in alphabetical order)
Address:67 Eglinton Street, Glasgow, G5 9NR
Nearby:Citizen’s Theatre, 02 Academy, Bike Hire.
Address:174 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 2JZ
Nearby:Queens Street Station, Buchanan Bus Station, Buchanan Galleries, Bike Hire.
Address:1 Cessnock Street, Glasgow, G51 1AS
Nearby:Glasgow Science Centre, IMAX, SEC.
Address:11 Dundasvale Court, Unit 1, Glasgow, G4 0SN
Nearby:Glasgow School of Art, GFT, Tenement House.
Address:737 Govan Road, Glasgow, G51 2YJ.
Nearby:Govan Bus Station, Queen Elizabeth University Hospitals, Govan Old Parish Church.
Address:248 Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8SH
Nearby:Byres Road, Ashton Lane, Botanic Gardens, University of Glasgow, Hunterian Museum, Bike Hire.
Address:124 Copland Road, Glasgow, G51 2UB
Nearby:Ibrox Stadium, Glasgow Climbing Centre, Bellahouston Park.
Address:99 South Woodside Road, Glasgow, G4 9HG
Nearby:Kelvingrove Park, The Stand Comedy Club, Bike Hire.
Address:7 Dalcross Path, Glasgow, G11 5RA
Nearby:Kelvin Hall International Sports Arena, Kelvingrove Museum.
Address:30 Cornwall Street, Glasgow, G41 1AH
Nearby:Grand Ole Opry.
Address:15 Merkland Street, Glasgow, G11 6DB
Nearby:Partick Rail Station, Partick Bus Station, Riverside Museum, Bike Hire.
Address:360 Scotland Street, Glasgow, G5 8QF
Nearby:Scotland Street School Museum.
Address:10 St. Enoch Square, Glasgow, G1 4DB
Nearby:Central Station, St Enoch Centre, Argyle Street
Address:51 Great Western Road, Glasgow, G4 9AH
Nearby:The Mitchell Library, Bike Hire.
Address: 281 West Street, Glasgow, G5 8NB