To make our site easy to use, we have designed the site using assistive technologies. These include:
- easier-to-read colours
- larger fonts
- plain English
- keyboard-only navigation
- zoom up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible.
- Most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Live video streams do not have captions
If you cannot access any part of this site or want to report an accessibility problem, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission enforces the accessibility regulations (the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018).
If you're not happy with how we respond to your feedback, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service. They are an independent advice service. They will advise you on what to do next.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the exemptions listed below.
PDFs and other documents
Some document formats on SPT.co.uk such as PDF may not be fully accessible. Where possible we make documents accessible and/or provide a suitable HTML alternative.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on August 23, 2021. It was last reviewed on August 23, 2021.