Travelcards: Day tickets
Our collection of day tickets provide money saving ways for tourists, families, and daytrippers to explore the region. Buy a ticket in the morning (all day on weekends, after 09:00 Monday to Friday) and use as many times as you like that day.
All Day ticket
The All Day ticket gives you one day unlimited travel on the Subway for just £4.00. It is available all day, every day of the week, and is a great way to explore Glasgow. Remember, it’s even cheaper if you go Smart.
Price: £4.00 from any Subway station
One day unlimited travel and free access to all Charles Rennie Mackintosh attractions in Glasgow with the Mackintosh Trail Ticket.
- SPT’s Travel Centres including Buchanan bus station and St Enoch Subway station;
- VisitScotland Glasgow Information Centre . Telephone: ++44(0)141 204 4400.
- Participating attractions
- The Charles Rennie Mackintosh Society website. Telephone: ++44(0)141 946 6600.
- First Group. Telephone ++44(0)141 423 6600.
- The Hill House, Helensbugh (seasonal opening)
- Ruchill Church Hall (seasonal opening)
- The Mackintosh Church at Queen’s Cross
- The Mackintosh House at the Hunterian Art Gallery
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum
- The Willow Tea Rooms
- The Glasgow School of Art
- Martyr’s Public School (by appointment)
- The Lighthouse
- House for an Art Lover
- Scotland Street School Museum
- Daily Record Building (external viewing)
The Roundabout ticket gives one-day unlimited travel by rail and Subway to over 110 stations in the Greater Glasgow area [pdf]. Roundabout Tickets are valid after 09:00 Monday to Friday and all day at weekends and Glasgow public holidays.
Price: £6.30 for adults and £3.15 for kids from staffed ScotRail stations, on-train ticket staff or SPT Travel Centres.
The Daytripper ticket gives you unlimited travel for one day by rail, Subway, Glasgow public holidays., and some ferries in the Strathclyde region. Tickets are valid after 9.00am on Monday to Friday and all day at the weekends and on
Price: £19.80 for two adults and up to four children or £11.20 for one adult and up to two children from any staffed rail station, SPT Travel Centre.
How to use: Daytripper tickets can be bought in advance or on the day. Simply rub off the year, month, date and day when you start your first journey. Remember to seal down the plastic cover or your ticket will not be valid!
The operators who welcome Daytripper tickets are:
|Rail operators||Telephone enquiries|
|First ScotRail||08457 48 49 50|
|Subway||0141 333 3159|
|Bus operators||Telephone enquiries|
|First Edinburgh||0871 200 22 33|
|First Glasgow||0871 200 22 33|
|Garelochhead Minibuses||01436 810200|
|Stagecoach Fife Scottish||0871 200 22 33|
|Stagecoach Glasgow||0871 200 22 33|
|Stagecoach Western Buses||0871 200 22 33|
|Stuart’s Coaches||01555 773533|
|Whitelaws Coaches||01698 792800|
|Wilsons of Rhu||01436 820300|
|Ferry operators||Telephone enquiries|
(Kilcreggan & Renfrew Ferries)
|0871 705 0888|
The Daytripper ticket is also valid on all SPT supported services.