- 7 Olympia Way, East Kilbride, G74 1JT
- East Kilbride Bus Station in Google maps
- The station is open 24 hours and is staffed Monday – Saturday 09:00 and 17:00.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the bus station. SPT has banned all smoking (including e-cigarettes) from its buildings and premises. Please dispose of butts appropriately and avoid smoking at exits.
- For your safety and security CCTV monitoring and recording is in operation.
- The Ticket Office is open Saturdays only from 09:00 to 17:00.
Bus services and stances
Stance information is shown for guidance only. Customers should refer to departure screens on arrival.
|13||McGill’s||East Kilbride Station||8|
|13||McGill’s||Hamilton Bus Station/Strathaven||7|
|31||First Glasgow||Glasgow City Centre||8|
|120||First Glasgow||South Lanarkshire College||8|
|205||First Glasgow||Blantyre/Torr Farm||14|
|M1||First Glasgow||The Murray||6|
The Ticket Office is open Saturdays only from 09:00 to 17:00. It is wheelchair accessible, and has dropped counters and induction loops for disabled travellers.
Male and female toilets are located in East Kilbride Shopping Centre. Disabled toilet and baby change facilities are also available here.
There are no facilities for left luggage.
If you have lost something in the bus station, please phone 0141 333 3708 (09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Saturday). For property lost on a bus or coach, please contact the relevant operator. All items lost/found (with the exclusion of perishable items) are sent to Police Scotland.
Address: East Kilbride Police Station
Opening Hours: 09:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday (Closed on Public Holidays).
• Automated external defibrillator available, located in the Travel Centre;
• Small change machine;
• One photo-me booth.
Bike racks are available adjacent to the Travel Centre on a first-come first-served basis. SPT does not assume responsibility for stolen or damaged bikes.
There is plenty of car parking adjacent to the bus station in the shopping centre car parks.
There is a 24 hour taxi rank located next to the Travel Centre operated by East Kilbride Taxi Owners Association, telephone 01355 229171 or 01355 266666.
All areas of the bus station and Travel Centre are wheelchair accessible.
In addition, wayfinding slabs help to guide visually impaired travellers around the bus station and to individual stances.
All information and instructions are displayed in large print on screen and in an audio format.
Way finding information for people who are blind or partially sighted is available at www.describe-online.com
To discuss accessibility needs phone 0141 333 3762.