The Glasgow Film Festival (GFF) has been brightening up February for film lovers for more than ten years. This year, the cinematic celebration runs from 18 February – 1 March.
Once again, Subway Smartcard customers can enjoy an exclusive ticket offer – show your Smartcard at the box office to receive £1 off all standard priced festival tickets.
We also have ticket give-aways lined up for the Modern Families strand, a feast of family-friendly films. Children with a Subway Smartcard will enjoy this offer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, child’s name & Smartcard number, stating which film you’d like to see and how many tickets you require – please note it’s a maximum of four per entry and tickets are limited, so first come first served!
Here’s what’s on offer:
- The Boy and the World – Cineworld Parkhead, Sat 28 Feb
- Maya the Bee Movie – Odeon at the Quay, Sat 28 Feb
The Festival directors ambitiously cram as much into the ten day event as possible and, with the opening of a third screen, there’s even more to see at GFF than ever before.
Highlights to look out for at GFF15 include Here’s Looking At You Kid the retrospective strand revering the inimitable Ingrid Bergman (screenings of Casablanca included – of course!); Sound & Vision, an exploration of the very best in sonic cinema (‘Stop Making Sense’ is a must for any self-respecting Talking Heads fan) and this year’s country focus shines the spotlight on Australia with Strewth – The Films of Oz, where the works of Baz Luhrmann and Nicole Kidman, among many others, will be on offer for you to enjoy.
By showing your Smartcard in person at the box office, you’ll receive £1 off all standard priced festival tickets. The offer is limited to five tickets per transaction, terms and conditions apply.
Terms & conditions
- Standard priced festival screenings only
- Up to a maximum of 5 tickets per transaction
- Offer is only redeemable in person at the GFF box office at GFT – Smartcard must be presented when prompted
- Standard-priced tickets excludes: Opening and Closing Galas, Festival for a Fiver screenings, free events and ‘special price’ events.