The Subway is hosting a fun-filled Treasure Hunt with everyone’s favourite pig Peppa on 12th July from 11am – 1pm.
Peppa Pig and her brother George have arrived in Glasgow for their special show ‘Peppa Pig’s Treasure Hunt’ at the King’s Theatre. But before going to the iconic venue they hid their treasure at FIVE of our Subway stations around the city!
All you have to do to find the treasure is visit our stations and find the picture of George with the treasure that the pair left behind. When you find a station with this “treasure”, circle the name of the station where you found it on your special treasure map (all of the stations are listed on the back of Peppa’s Map). When you have found all five pieces of treasure go to Partick Station where you will be entered in the draw to win a Peppa Pig prize!
We have lots of great prizes to give away including family to tickets to see Peppa Pig’s Treasure Hunt, Peppa bubbles, badges and toys and a very special meet and greet with Peppa for one lucky winner!
You can download your map here or collect it at one of our ticket offices. They will be available to collect on the day of the hunt.
Good luck me hearties!
Terms and Conditions
- Those wishing to play must buy a ticket to enter the system. All posters will be inside the ticket barriers, and players will not need to leave the system unless they want to enter the prize draw at Partick. Children can travel free under the terms and conditions of the Kids Go Free offer. Up to two children under the age of 16 can travel with a full fare paying adult.
- To be eligible each entrant must have a completed map with the five winning station names
- The prizes will be drawn on 12th July at 1.15pm – no cash alternatives or substitutions will be offered.
- Winners must participate in related publicity/agree photos can be used on Glasgow Subway Facebook/Twitter.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
- Employees of SPT and King’s Theatre, their friends and relations are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must play fairly and respect other players and other passengers.
- Entrants participate at their own risk, SPT are not accountable for any loss or damage resulting in participation.
- SPT are not responsible for the performance or quality of third party prizes.
- Those using foul or abusive language or uploading indecent images onto @glasgowsubway will be disqualified.
- Entrants must not attempt to hide or tamper with any of the posters in the selected stations.
- SPT reserve the right to suspend or disqualify any entrant that they feel has breached these terms and conditions.
Remember to hunt safely and think of your fellow players and other passengers!